As a Realtor since 1989 with closed transactions exceeding $135 Million, I am proud to be considered a leader in the real estate industry. Attention to detail when taking care of my clients is a #1 Priority. I encourage my clients to call me with any questions or concerns and I work diligently to respond in a very timely manner. I am a lifelong resident of Berkshire County, MA and as such have resources at my disposal to bring added value to the table in the real estate arena.
I stay current on industry issues and have continued my education and training by holding and maintaining (4) National Association of Realtors (NAR) designations together with the Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) designation. I hold the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), am the first women ever in the history of Berkshire County to be awarded the CCIM; Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS); and the Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI). I received my Sales License in 1988; my Brokers license in 1996 and in 1992 completed the MA State Appraisers courses.
As a true believer in giving back to my community and the real estate industry I’ve served on several committees over the past 20 years and am currently serving as the 2018 Western Regional Representative for both the Massachusetts Association of Realtors, Inc. and the Realtors Commercial Alliance of MA. As a result of this volunteer spirit I was awarded the 2017 Massachusetts REALTOR OF THE YEAR honor out of 24,000 Realtors® statewide!
It would be my pleasure working with you on any residential or commercial real estate transaction!
Contact Barb at 413-447-7300, or Cell: 413-822-4742 or email at Barb@barbhassanrealty.com to discuss all of your real estate needs.
…More About Barb
1988 Sales License
1992 Appraiser Educated/Experienced
1996 Brokers License
- 2017 – MA REALTOR OF THE YEAR.
- 2008 & 2016 – 2018 – MA State Director.
- 2017 – Past President of the Realtors Commercial Alliance of MA.
- 2018 – 2019 – Western Region Representative – Realtors Commercial Alliance of MA.
- 2016 – President – Realtors Commercial Alliance of MA.
- 2015 – President elect – Realtors Commercial Alliance of MA.
- 2015 – 2016 MAR Member Forms Content Committee.
- 2016 – MAR Government Affairs Committee Member.
- 2008 & 2016 MA Association of Realtors (MAR) State Director.
- 1997 – 2011 – Various positions on the Berkshire County Board of Realtors including President of the Multiple Listing Service; Chair Government Affairs; Commercial Task Force Member; Member Finance, Audit, Administration, Personnel, Realtor of the Year Committees, Syndication, Forms and Media Task Forces.
- 2012 – 2019 – Board of Directors for the Rental Housing Association of Berkshire County.
- 2005 – 2019 – Member of the Rental Housing Association of Berkshire County.
- 2017 – 2019 – Chair/Recording Secretary – Lanesborough Economic Development Committee.
- 2015 – 2019 – Chair/Recording Secretary – DPW Study Committee – Town of Lanesborough.
- 2008 – 2012 – Member/Recording Secretary Town of Lanesboroough Codifying zoning by laws.
- 2012 – 2019 – New Life Community Fellowship – Sound Booth Tech; Promotions Ministry leader; Assistant Clerk.
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member (top 1% of Nations Brokers)
- CRB – Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (top 2% of Nations Brokers)
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist (top 5% of Nations Brokers)
- GRI – Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- CBR – Certified Buyers Representative
- ROTY: Realtor of the Year – 2008
Barb is a Certified Commercial Investment Member. CCIM is awarded upon completion of a 200 hours graduate-level curriculum and attainment of a level of qualifying experience. CCIM’s are recognized as experts in commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, asset management, valuation and investment analysis and form a business network encompassing 1,000 markets throughout North America. There are only (3) three CCIM’s in all of Berkshire County of which Barb is the first women to attain this honor.
Barb also holds the prestigious Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CBR) designation. The CRB is recognized industry wide as the measure of success for real estate brokers and managers.
Some Things In Life Demand Total Expertise. …A Commercial Real Estate Transaction Is One Of Them! As a business owner and investor, you know that buying, selling or leasing commercial real estate is a complex and time consuming transaction. You need to know that you can trust your real estate broker to have the necessary knowledge, experience and integrity. Your need to know that your broker is …Barb Davis-Hassan, CCIM, CRB of Barb Hassan Realty, Inc.